This course has been developed by Lynwood and is designed to assist managers in appointing competent persons to conduct their risk assessments. The course delivers all the information required to enable successful delegates to conduct suitable and sufficient assessments of risks in their work place. This training can be provided at your venue in the Manchester area or anywhere throughout the North West.
- Why Risk Assess
- Health & Safety and the law
- Definitions Risk assessment Generic or model risk assessment Hazards and risks
- The five step approach to risk assessment
- Hazard identification & analysis
- Risks, Likelihood & severity
- Risk rating and ranking
- The hierarchy of controls
- Risk assessment reporting
- Reviewing risk assessments
Client location by request.