3 day, 4 day or 2 days per week IOSH Managing Safely courses. Any format you like, all for just £395+VAT. This price includes all IOSH registration and certification fees. It also includes IOSH delegate workbooks, materials and pens. Lynwood provide refreshments throughout the day and even a finger buffet lunch. There are no hidden charges on our IOSH Managing Safely courses.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Details
Many organisations delegate health and safety responsibilities to their managers but unless these managers are competent in the management of health and safety they cannot be held accountable. This course helps to deliver the competence required by managers.
- Why it is important to manage safely
- Your responsibilities as a manager
- Defining what “risk” means
- Risk assessment
- How risk assessments are carried out
- How to reduce risk
- Deciding on risk controls
- Legal requirements
- The way in which the law works
- The key parts of a health and safety management system
- Hazard groups
- 22 common hazards
- What you can do about these common hazards
Accident and incident investigation
- Why we need to investigate accidents and incidents
- How accidents and incidents happen
- How to carry out accident and incident investigations
- Why we measure performance
- How to measure measure health and safety performance
- The impact of industry on the environment
- Controlling pollution and waste
- Environmental management systems
Our Managing Safely courses are available in a four day block or a three day block. For organisations that find it difficult to release managers for three or four days in one block we also offer the training on two days per week over two consecutive weeks. All formats consist of 24 hours face to face learning. Training days on the three day courses are longer than those on the four day formats.
We can also deliver your in-house Managing Safely course at your venue anywhere and in any format (3, 4 or 5 day block; 1 or 2 days per week).
Course Guaranteed Pass
We offer a guaranteed pass on our IOSH Managing Safely courses. Our trainers offer advice and support to all of our learners throughout the whole process. So long as this advice is followed you can count on our guarantee.
Located in Greater Manchester we enjoy easy access for our courses from all areas of the North West of England. Our centre enjoys excellent transport links via the local motorway network and public transport services.
Is our Manchester venue too far for your delegates to travel for their training? How about booking a closed course or in-house course at your venue? We will provide this training anywhere at amazing rates, in whatever format you wish. See our date and price list or call to discuss your requirements.
Take a look at our in-house courses.